I work on a fee-for-service basis (cash, check, or credit card) and will provide a receipt, at the end of each session, that can be submitted to an insurance company for reimbursement.
I accept Aetna Student Health insurance (preferred provider, Princeton University). I am not a member of any managed care panels.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.